The Republic of Bashkortostan
The leading industries in the Republic of Bashkortostan are refinery production, chemicals and petrochemicals , engineering and metal , non-ferrous metallurgy, agriculture .
The competitive advantages of the socio- economic development of the Republic of Bashkortostan are:
- the presence of major industries and technologies in the fuel , chemical and petrochemical types of economic activity , mechanical engineering, with an export component and a significant share of the domestic market ;
- significant reserves of minerals and raw materials ;
- retention capacity and high production activity of agriculture;
- a developed diversified scientific and educational complex ;
- availability of natural resources for recreational use and the development of specialized types of tourism.
The main strategic priorities of socio-economic development of the Republic of Bashkortostan are the innovative development of oil refining, chemical and petrochemical industry , machine building and metalworking, ferrous metallurgy, construction and improvement of agricultural systems and transport infrastructure.
In the machine-building complex we are planning to support production of gas turbine engines of the new generation of small and power gas turbines.
Continue opening and development of the deposit «Jubilee» and will extract copper-pyrite and gold ores open way where possible.
In the construction sector are planning to realize projects with the participation of foreign companies, including the construction of lime-cement plant in Uchalinski area and construction of a plant for the production of gypsum board in Ufa district.
In addition, it is expected to put into operation a plant for the production of modern prefabricated low-rise residential buildings.
Address of administration: 450101, Ufa, ul. Tukaeva, 46
Phones: +7 (347) 250-15-66, 250-02-81
Official site: www.bashkortostan.ru