The main competitive advantage of the Ulyanovsk region are:
- rich agricultural land resources , the availability of raw materials for the production of building materials, water and forest resources , a unique tourist and recreational potential ;
- developed transportation system and developing construction sector;
- a complex of industrial enterprises are mainly mechanical engineering.
The main strategic priorities of socio -economic development of the Ulyanovsk region up to 2020 are:
- a transport and logistics cluster ;
- development of aircraft manufacturing cluster ;
- the creation of a nuclear – innovation cluster ;
- development of a cluster of building materials.
The priority project would be an investment project “New Village”, aimed to establish agro-industrial cluster on the principles of co-production of agricultural products with farms.
Also are planning to build a high-tech federal center of the medical radiology in Dimitrovgrad as one of the priorities of health, aimed at diagnosis and treatment of cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
Address of administration: 432063, Ulyanovsk , pl. Leninа, 1
Phones Authority: +7 ( 8422) 41-27-60, 41-37-26 , 41-22-49
Official site: www.ulgov.ru